CAR PHOTO UPLOAD GUIDE
PHOTO LISTING REQUIREMENTS
We require you to upload one front view photo and suggest adding a 360 degree view of your car with one photo of each side of your car (left & right exterior), diagonal front + side view, diagonal back + side view and three(3) interior. We use photos to show our riders everything they’d want to know about your car, especially any cool or unique features.
HOW TO ADD PHOTOS
You can add or remove photos of your car that you upload on your listing dashboard. We recommend you upload photos with the specification [650x650] pixel with a maximum size of [5megabytes- must be resized to 300kb] per photo.
- Create your Wopecar account by visiting Hire Out Your Car Page
- Click Get Started on the top banner
- Follow the steps to complete your vehicle information
- Upload car images based on image requirements, 5 exterior (360 degree) images and 4 interior images
- Complete remaining vehicle information and submit
- Submit a request to book for your vehicle photos to be taken by Wopecar personnel
HOW TO DELETE/REMOVE PHOTOS
- Go to account dashboard
- Navigate to cars and click “My Cars”
- Click edit under “Actions”
- Follow steps for updating car information
- Edit car images by removing or adding new photos
- Complete remaining vehicle information and submit.
TIPS FOR GOOD PHOTOS
- Make sure you have great lighting! (sunlight) Take your pictures some time after dawn or before dusk, or at high noon.
- Take photos in “landscape” format (preferred). Portrait photos don’t transfer well to your listing.
- Stand at least two yards away from your car when taking the photos. Focus on the camera on the car and not the surroundings. For interior shots, make sure the car is clean and avoid extreme close-ups and extreme distance shots.
- Use a high-quality camera -- if your smartphone (preferred are iPhone 8, X(10), 11,11 Pro, XR, Xmax, Samsung galaxy S10 +, Galaxy S8, Note 10, Google Pixel 3, Huawei P30 Pro) doesn’t have a great camera, use a digital camera instead.
THINGS TO AVOID WITH YOUR PHOTOS
Follow the tips below to ensure safety and the quality of your car advertised on Wop3car meets the quality standards for our clients.
- No text overlay or censorship/black bars -- your photos look classier without them.
- Avoid using filtering or other image-editing programs.
- For your safety, and if you prefer to keep your license plate number out of your photos. Take photos at angles so the plate isn’t visible, physically cover it up with a piece of paper, blur or take the plate off for the photos.
- Show your car in its current condition. If the condition has changed significantly (such as any newly broken, damaged, or missing parts), take new photos and remove the old ones. (Update your description as well if this happens!)
- Avoid any public artwork, logos, or messaging that may be copyrighted in the background of your photos.
- Make sure the car itself doesn’t violate any copyright laws, either!
- No stock photos.
- No lewd or indecent content.
- Don’t show any people or individuals in your photos
- Make sure your home, dirty surroundings or busy surroundings aren't in the background.
- Wop3car does not condone discrimination. If your car features symbolism that is inappropriate, hateful, or otherwise violates our policy, we may take action against your listing or account when reported.
- Make your photos unique to the car. If you have multiple cars of the same type and color, don’t reuse the same photos across multiple listings -- make them as different as possible (try taking them in different places).
- Don’t feature markings or advertisements from other car-sharing marketplaces.
- Don’t include pictures that feature towing
Wopecar Photo Guidelines
Updated 09/ 2021