To book and drive a car from Wopecar, you must meet all of the following:
(i) External notification by any Wopecar User; or
(iii) internal notification by the Wopecar system functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time and at our sole discretion.
For your vehicle to be eligible, it must meet all of the following:
1. Be well maintained:
2. List only eligible passenger vehicles that are registered to you or to an owner who’s authorized you to list.
3. List vehicles which are located within Ghana and other countries at Wopecar’s discretion.
4. Vehicles must be 2013 and above, it should not be over 8years.
5. Subject to the mileage restrictions, vehicles must be able to operate both within and outside the region. Exceptions will be given to vehicles with lesser mileage.
6. Vehicles may require vetting to ensure vehicles are in the best condition for riders.
7. Have not been altered for greater performance and/or physical appearance modification that materially changes the performance or purpose of the vehicle as determined by Wopecar in its sole discretion.
8. Be a private passenger vehicle with at least four wheels.
9. Have photos of all four sides and four internal views of the vehicle uploaded to the Wopecar website to confirm no prior damage or any existing damage.
10. Have not been issued a salvage/repair title.
11. Vehicles must be comprehensively insured with Hire Comprehensive Insurance Policy. Partners are welcome to subscribe to Wopercar’s partner Insurance Broker’s policy.
A security deposit of GHS500 or 25% (for rentals of 5 days or more) is required before vehicle pick up.
The security deposit is intended to cover potential damages, additional charges, or fees during the rental period.
Yes, the security deposit amount may vary based on the duration of rental and rental agreement terms.
The security deposit will be refunded in full upon the return of the vehicle in the same condition it was provided, and when all rental agreement terms have been met.
Any deductions from the security deposit will be made in accordance with the terms outlined in the rental agreement.
Ensure you have the necessary funds available for the security deposit before picking up your rental vehicle. Various payment methods are accepted.
Yes, our rental staff will provide detailed information on the deposit amount and payment options when you arrive to pick up the vehicle.
If you have any questions or need further clarification, please contact our rental office. We are here to assist and ensure a smooth and secure rental experience.