To book and drive a car from Wopecar, you must meet all of the following:
- Be at least 21 years old. Any use of the Services by anyone that does not meet these age requirements is expressly prohibited
- Have a valid driver's license
- International drivers should have an international licence or a temporary licence from DVLA
- Have a valid national ID
- Must provide proof of residence(utility bills) / confirmed hotel reservation or receipts and companies registration details where applicable rider
Rider Eligibility Continued Monitoring
- periodically monitor any rider driving record to ensure that such rider continues to qualify for membership under these Rider Eligibility Requirements.
- In addition, Rider reviews can be triggered by the following;
(i) External notification by any Wopecar User; or
(iii) internal notification by the Wopecar system functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time and at our sole discretion.
Vehicle Eligibility Requirements
For your vehicle to be eligible, it must meet all of the following:
1. Be well maintained:
- Upon applying to sign up to Wopecar, Partners may be required to submit documented proof of the last major service performed.
- Partners are expected to properly schedule and record maintenance of the vehicles using the applicable manufacturer's maintenance schedule as a guide.
2. List only eligible passenger vehicles that are registered to you or to an owner who’s authorized you to list.
3. List vehicles which are located within Ghana and other countries at Wopecar’s discretion.
4. Vehicles must be 2013 and above, it should not be over 8years.
5. Subject to the mileage restrictions, vehicles must be able to operate both within and outside the region. Exceptions will be given to vehicles with lesser mileage.
6. Vehicles may require vetting to ensure vehicles are in the best condition for riders.
7. Have not been altered for greater performance and/or physical appearance modification that materially changes the performance or purpose of the vehicle as determined by Wopecar in its sole discretion.
- Vehicles whose engines have been altered in the aftermarket for greater performance and/or vehicles whose physical appearances have been modified in a manner that materially changes the performance or purpose of the vehicle are ineligible if Wopecar identifies a liability concern.
8. Be a private passenger vehicle with at least four wheels.
9. Have photos of all four sides and four internal views of the vehicle uploaded to the Wopecar website to confirm no prior damage or any existing damage.
10. Have not been issued a salvage/repair title.
11. Vehicles must be comprehensively insured with Hire Comprehensive Insurance Policy. Partners are welcome to subscribe to Wopercar’s partner Insurance Broker’s policy.